Stafimy.com operates under the SADIK SÖZER ÇİZMECİ Danışmanlık İnsan Kaynakları İş Gücü Temini Ltd. Şti. as a registered Private Employment Office with the certificate no. 1310 as per the decision of the Turkish Employment Agency dated November 24, 2021, and numbered 10150899 for the period between November 29, 2021, and November 28, 2024. Within this context, no fee shall be received from the job seekers and no advantage shall be afforded as per Law No. 4904.
Following the earthquake that impacted southern Turkey and Syria on February 6th 2023, Save the Children is scaling up its programs to meet the needs of children and their families affected by the earthquake.
The Fleet Management is the main focal point, providing coordination and strategic support for CO operational requirements – both for emergency and program activities.
Assist in the development of contextualised fleet /vehicle policies, procedures and audit functions. Coordinate training and capacity building initiatives as necessary. Act as an advisory resource for RO/Centre when required.
The post holder will also be support the SMT in minimising fraud risk, compliance with CSG and human trafficking policies and quality data management.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- A Degree in Logistics and Transport Management or any related field
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive engineering
- At least 5 years in a Fleet managerial position
- Experience working with large institutional donors and knowledge of their rules and regulations
- Strong change management and transformation programme experience.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information, and make clear, informed decisions
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Strong planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Turkish, knowledge of other languages is and asset
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Excellent ability with MS-Office applications particularly Excel
- Willingness and ability to travel within the region
- Sense of diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Experienced in managing people is a must
- Able to prioritize and work with limited supervision, self-motivated, resilient to stress
- Experience of Save the Children policies, working practices and Operations.
- Technical experience/training in other areas of Supply Chain : storekeeping, local purchasing, power/energy
Position holder will be based in Gaziantep, therefore legal right to work in Türkiye is necessary at the time of application.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Save the Children is committed to create a truly inclusive, effective and representative organisational culture, encouraging equity and diversity among its employees and eliminating discrimination. Having a diverse profile of employees, different age groups, backgrounds, cultures, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientation etc., including a range of different experiences and capabilities helps us understand, represent and serve children better. Therefore all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.